lauantai 25. helmikuuta 2012

Sophistication in a plastic bag

Good Morning! 

When you find a fresh newspaper hanging from your doorknob and it makes you do cartwheels in you living room at 8 in the morning, that's when you know you've chosen your major right..




Saturday morning was one of the best in a while, and only because of Miami Herald. I had almost forgotten about subscribing one from Miami Herald last Monday at art festival. In Finland you pay about 4 dollars for one copy, whereas here I paid 8 dollars and I get the largest local new paper delivered home every Saturday and Sunday for one month. So it was almost impossible to say no to the offer..



After all those numerous times that I have tried to stop drinking coffee, I realized that there's no way that I could start my day without it and especially now. I mean, newspaper and a cup coffee just belong together. Or how many times you've seen someone walking on street carrying a rolled newspaper and a cup of Jasmin tea in their hands? 

Well, everyone has own ways to start their morning.. But when you start it in your own, unique way, then a good day is guaranteed. This is how I love to start mine and I wish it would be like this every morning!

Enjoy your Saturday! 

-Emilia

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti