Since I am able to follow the stats of my blog, I'm more than happy to see that there are quite a few readers outside Finland as well. Obviously I want all you readers to understand more than just the pictures so I thought that in order to prevent the biggest misunderstandings I will start posting also in English. Maybe the more natural language pick would've been Spanish, since I'm living in Miami, but I am afraid that with the words "una cerveza" and "que rico" the content of my postings might get too boring and narrow after a while. So don't worry non-Finnish people, now you can delete Google Translator from your bookmarks and cancel the order for Finnish dictionary from Amazon.
Kaiken pohdiskelun tuloksena paatin aloittaa kirjoittelun myos englanniksi, kaiken tasa-arvoisuuden nimissa. Lisaksi sita ei kuitenkaan tule koskaan opeteltua kielta liikaa. Viimesemesterin kahden blogin pitaminen tuntui liian kiireiselta, joten ajattelin kokeilla mita tapahtuu jos kaikki laittaakin vain tahan yhteen osoitteeseen. Katsotaan miten tassa kay! :)
 |
| www.weheartit.com |
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti